Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no.

I do not like people being late. I hate standing out by being late. So I do try to be punctual as much as I can. But if I am late, I will try not to flip out about it or anything. I mean I am not a perfectionist here. But why are there people who are habitually late? It's incredibly rude and there is no excuse for it. If you are late once in a while, it's possible that there are legitimate extenuating circumstances. If you are late all the time, it means you are inconsiderate and unwilling to take the trouble to be on time. There isn't anything that makes it all right. You have inconvenienced everyone and possibly thrown off people's plan seriously. It just says and meant you don't care. Some people are just always late, no matter what. It almost seems like they must be living in another reality where all the clocks are set differently. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are the kind of person who is always on time. It's suck having to wait around for people, wondering if they are ever going to show up. I am a very punctual person and I'll always make sure to be just in time, rather a bit early. If I say I am going to be there at 12, it means that I plan on being there at that time and it's going to be my priority. For sure there are emergencies, but traffic jams are entirely foreseeable. You should budget for that too. Also if you are over 13 years of age you should have an intuitive grasp of how long it takes you to get ready. The main reason why I hate people who are late is, it shows they don't have enough respecto for you to make a little effort to come in time. They are not responsable. Some of them dont care being on time at all. They don't seem to have anything under control. They don't have any proper plans. They must waste so much of their life being late for silly reasons such as "being hungry so going to the 7-Eleven, spending 20 minutes inside, buying something and thereby missing the bus having to wait another 10 minutes for the next one." OH GOD WHY? Why can't they think of things like that in advance? Or if they know they are going to be late, at least give a call before they are being late. For another example, some of them dont care about being on time at all. When planned to go to somewhere else at 12, reminded them, and they will be like " oh just 30 minutes ", which ends up being at least two hours. So, PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment