Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love isn’t about flirting, hugs & kisses. Love is about taking all those things away and still having feelings for that person.

Happy Labour Day. It is sunday, most of people don't have to work on this day. It is the day especially offered to the workers. My relatives came back from Butterworth yesterday ( Saturday ) for a simple celebration of Mother's Day. Mother's Day is actually on 8 May. For some factor, we celebrated on yesterday. I enjoyed, the homey-steamboat is delicious than abalone, the rubber food. I wondering why peoples waste their money on eating rubber. Happy Mother's Day, Momma and Grandma! Use your own way to express your heartfelt loving thoughts about motherhood or to your own mother. I don't care whether it is only a Mother's Day cards, scrapbooking, scrapbooking journaling or greeting cards, it's just a regard of a son or daughter to a momma. As if you're a mother to your kids, you know that somehow for the next few decades or for as long as you live, you'll be wearing your heart on your sleeve. And as a daughter to your own momma, you also begin to appreciate the courage and challenges your momma has gone through for you. And your respect for her grows and grows. Quotes : A man loves his sweetheart  the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ( Irish Proverb ), A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie ( Teeneva Jordan ), A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly  in them ( Victor Hugo ), A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path ( Agatha Christie ). The mother who birth you was never greater than the mother who grown you up into adult. Some of these conscienceless and irresponsible humans, who birth their baby and abondon them in the garbage or roadside. I hate this kind of momma! My mother always used to joke with me, she gets me from garbage. I believe, when I was young and still a little girl! How stupid am I, hahaha! Can't stop laughing at myself when flashing back to memories. I love my papa, my mummy, and my family. In the whole world, there are so many pair of couple, so many momma, but not every momma is great. Inversely, not every child are filial pirty. Press into it, this is what I get to know from Fb and I surfed it from google. Hey, that is your momma! I'm curious about your conscience, where do it gone? Vanity heart eats up all of your conscience, it occupied your heart more than what a mother did for you? This kind of children are brainless enough. Kay, I am going to stop here and off to study, exam is around the corner and I'm not yet revise! I might go mad if I continue to blog about this useless daughter! Waste energy and time. Pity on you, old momma. I hope you're okay now. Lastly, to someone. I am sorry to you, million of sorry to you, I know exactly my sorry wasn't use at all for counteracting what I'd done to you. I'm just sorry, I'd make a promise here for not repeating this. Forgive me please :(

No comments:

Post a Comment