Saturday, May 7, 2011

The best feeling of happiness is when you're happy because you've made somebody else happy.

First of all, I would like to wish my beloved one, Jowen a very happy birthday. Sincerely wish you could really enjoy your day, our surprise, and our girls' night. Am I too late? ( Hmm..haven 12 o'clock! ) I'm so sorry for what I had done past few days ago. I know I might be very annoying sometime ( just sometime ), anyway you have already used. As usual and old version, dreams come true, always always and always. Lucks and cupid along. We are always by your side to carry you. Friendships that are never end. You're loved. Thanks to Vince , a very big and million thanks to you, for your waiting while we were cleaning up the hall and hold us up at sinmin private to Rocks then Times Cafe. Truthfully thank you. Not to be forgotten, the cake. Thanks for the helping. I don't know what to say, and just thanks! Next, I want to blog about our Interact Installation night. Thanks god, everything's went well and thanks for the performers for giving great performances. Some of them might disappointed of the response but it's over, just forget about it. We tried our best. You guys are always the rocketeer. Apology here, sorry to my masters, if I didn't help up. My legs were excruciating pain. Thus, my nails are going broken. I haven't started my revision and I don't know how am I going to sit on my exam. The water flows. Sometimes more, sometimes less, always flowing, though. Trickles down into a steam, meandering out into that forested meadow. As I think about that today, I'm drawn into the flow of this water. It always flows, always moves. Sometimes it's gushing out, other times not much more than a trickle and then moving on, that which lands upon the earth. Is not life like that ever-flowing? In our daily lives, we're ever-flowing on this journey we are creating. It's you, at your most pure and real state, and it's what adds so much beauty and life to your world. Just like the spring water, giving life to that which it touches, so you give life to yourself and all that you touch when your deep and true soul is let out, shared, and lived. Be you, the real and amazing you that is there, within you.

I love you, hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment